Friday, May 21, 2010

Newest Vieques Island Paintings

I am finally painting again after months of not painting. It took two close friends of 33 plus years to come to Vieques and really get on my case! And they did. I had become very involved in beading jewelery for months and months, and months and months.Perhaps thats what I needed as it was a mindless obsession! Now I will put the same energy into painting. i have switched painting mediums and am now working in acrylic and it is like I am learning to paint again. Of course it does not help that I have not lifted a paint brush since last year. Soon I will start my Annual Chincoteague Island Pony Poster and eventually start painting the wild horses of Vieques Island.

This top painting is Punta Arenas on Vieques Island. The next painting is of Sun Bay on Vieques Island.



2 comments:

  1. This paintings are beautiful!!! Where are Vieques wild horses paintings??? I am looking for them!!!

    ReplyDelete